Effective estate and trust planning can ensure financial security for loved ones. For businesses, it can maintain a smooth succession of ownership. Gebhard & Giguere’s role is to help you navigate the complex and shifting tax laws to facilitate the transfer of assets and minimize the tax liabilities for your beneficiaries.Every estate and trust planning situation is different. In order to help you, we want to know you, your unique situation, and the nature of your relationships. We offer discussion, recommendations and useful research tools to make your planning simple, efficient, and worry-free. We are available throughout the process for further discussion regarding questions, change of circumstances, and alternatives. At every step, We will be there with you.
We can help you…
• Clearly define your estate planning goals.
• Organize and create your estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes) if you need one.
• Evaluate and recommend estate planning options.
• Prepare, organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney.
• Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate.
• Lessen taxes at time of death.
• Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated.
• Draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death.
• Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want.
• Organize fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses.
• Amend your plan as needed.